Melrose Park Stage I
Melrose park, NSW, Australia
- From $395,000
- From $400,000
- From $980,000
Group8 Member Benefits:
- All successful purchasers (after the cooling-off period finished) will receive a brand new iPhone X (256GB)
- Upon settlement of the apartment, we will send you a $6888 Harvey Norman furniture voucher or cash equivalent.
- We give you a two years 4% Rental Guarantee and a depreciation report worth $600.
- After you accepted our Rental Guarantee, we will pay the first year Landlord Insurance worth $300 for you.
Melrose Park Stage One has all sold out, Stage Two is coming. EOI is starting now
Don't miss the great opportunity to get your dream apartment.
Price from $395,000
- studio from $395,000
- 1 bedroom from: $400,000
- 2 bedroom from: $715,000
- 3 bedroom from: $980,000
For Melrose Park,
The City of Parramatta Council recommended that the Melrose Park Precinct be Subject to two Structure Plans in recognition of PAYCE's significant landholdings in the northern part of the precinct and the progress of PAYCE's Structure Plan at the time.
Council adopted the Melrose Park Northern Structure Plan in December 2016.
The Site is located 6km east of the Parramatta City Centre and 15km west of the Sydney CBD.
Melrose Park is located along the northern banks of the Parramatta River, 6km east of the Parramatta CBD and east of the Great Pattamatta and Olympic Peninsula Urban Renewal Area(GPOP). Parramatta has been formally recognized as Sydney's Second CBD and is expected to become 'Australia's Next Great City.'
An analysis of the regional context has identified the following key
- The Site at Melrose Park is located on and adjacent to the Global
Economic Corridors to Parramatta and Sydney Olympic Park;
- The eastern edge of the Site forms the boundary between the
Parramatta LGA and the Ryde LGA (Wharf Road);
- The Site is in within 2km of both the Meadowbank and West Ryde train
stations. This heavy rail corridor has been identified as a future urban
- Surrounding remnant industrial sites at Camellia, Carter Street and
Wentworth Point have been identified by the State Government as
Priority Precincts for Urban Renewal and Urban Transformation; and
- The region contains an excellent network of Regional Parks and open
spaces that traverse the banks of the Parramatta River.
The Site at Melrose Park presents:
- A significant opportunity for urban renewal that is located close to the
jobs and infrastructure generated by the Global Economic Corridor;
- A significant opportunity for Urban renewal that has excellent access
to the amenity of the Parramatta River and its associated network of
regional parks and open space.
- Air conditioning
- Built in wardrobes
- Internal Laundry