Mile One by Poly
12 Stanley Street,, Kogarah, NSW, Australia
Left For Project To Expire
View Floor Plans & Prices
- From $594,000
- From $723,000
- From $892,000
Group8 Member Benefits:
Positioned on a quiet, leafy street just minutes to the serene shores of Botany Bay and moments to the bustling attractions of Kogarah village, Mile One offers a lifestyle where you can enjoy the best of both worlds.
Kogarah is a well-established community currently undergoing significant transformation, with plenty of infrastructure investment from both the public and private sectors. Offering everything you need within easy reach, the Kogarah Town Centre is a 600m walk from your door, playing host to a variety of supermarkets, cafes and restaurants. Rockdale Plaza is equally close by for department stores, specialty stores and eateries, while a 15 minute drive away you’ll find the major shopping hub of Hurstville, home to Westfield.
Jump on the train at nearby Kogarah station and be at the airport in just 20 minutes, the CBD in 25 minutes and Cronulla in just over half an hour. St George Hospital and St George Private Hospital are part of a renowned medical precinct that lies within a short walking distance, ensuring the area is sought-after by hospital staff.
Kogarah Public School, Kogarah High School, St George High
School, James Cook Boys Technical High School and TAFE
NSW St George are all within an easy stroll, reflecting the
family-friendly nature of the area.
- 116 units in total over a single 11 storey residential tower
- Situated just minutes to both Botany Bay & Kogarah shopping village
- 3 minute walk to Kogarah train station and 25 minutes to the Sydney CBD
- Rooftop garden and common space to provide residents with amenity
- Lifestyle of leisure and convenience at your doorstep
- 10 minutes drive to Westfield Hurstville or Sydney International Airport
- At the entrance to the Royal National Park and South Sydney’s foreshore
- Boutique residential building complete with internal sky bridge between towers to promote cross ventilation and interconnectivity
- Luxuriously appointed with stainless steel kitchen appliances and tapware, timber floorboards throughout living spaces & well considered joinery throughout
- Built in wardrobes
- Internal Laundry