nbh at Lachlans Line
25-27 Epping Rd, Macquarie Park NSW 2113, Australia
INCENTIVES ON APPLICATION
FLOOR PLATES & FLOOR PLANS
Partner Agents Welcome!
Offering superior design, green open spaces and an unparalleled lifestyle, ‘nbh at Lachlan’s Line’ is north-west Sydney’s newest and most sought-after urban village, with a range of stunning apartments now completed and ready to move into. Perfectly positioned above a bustling town square at the heart of the new Lachlan’s Line masterplan, this prestigious new community is located at the gateway to the booming suburb of Macquarie Park.
Featuring impressive interior design touches in every room, from quality timber floorboards to distinctive black tapware and superior stone-based kitchen benchtops, nbh’s apartments also offer colour palettes in a stylish light or dark scheme.
Convenience is a hallmark of life at nbh, with residents enjoying access to a supermarket, high-end and casual dining venues, a medical centre, a commercial gymnasium and a range of retail stores including a dry cleaner, baker, florist, newsagent and chemist.
Positioned within the Macquarie Park employment corridor, Sydney’s second-largest business hub, nbh is also only moments away from some of the world’s most innovative companies such as Microsoft, Oracle and 3M. No wonder this rapidly-growing part of Sydney is described as the harbour city’s ‘Silicon Village.’
- Transport oriented development serviced by two major train stations ‐North Ryde Train Station and Macquarie Park Train Station as well as its own dedicated Bus Station on Epping Road
- Close to Macquarie Centre, New South Wales’ largest shopping centre
- Falls within a large employment catchment with major global brands in technology (Microsoft, Sony) telecommunications (Optus), pharmaceuticals (Johnson & Johnson) and medical research.
- Estimated 10 minutes’ drive to Macquarie University
- 10 minutes’ drive to Macquarie University Hospital
- Greenland is creating a vibrant cultural, dining and retail precinct which will house a next generation supermarket, health club, medical centre, cafes and restaurants
- Incorporates an “Eat Street” ‐a vibrant and buzzing meeting place lined with cafes, restaurants, fresh food and gourmet retailers and alfresco, parksidedining.
- A pedestrian strip mall with dining and a smaller secondary town square
- Surrounded by a series of landscaped green spaces • Adjacent to the Lachlan’s Line Linear Park, that stretches from one end of Lachlan’s Line to the other connected parks and public domain areas
- Extensive pedestrian and cycle route connecting North Ryde and Macquarie Park train stations
- Family amenity such as children’s playground areas and parks
- Public art program including a sculptural walk