The Gallery - Polo Collection
55 Rothschild Avenue, Rosebery, NSW, Australia
- From $660,000
- From $960,000
- From $1,270,000
- 4% FIXED INTEREST RATE，UP TO 85% LEND FOR 3 YRS
- 50% LOCAL STAMPDUTY REFUND
Introducing Polo Collection, luxury resort-style living in Rosebery’s vibrant heart. This is the third release within ‘The Gallery’ – a brand new four-stage master-planned community designed by an award-winning quartet of leading architectural firms.Introducing Polo Collection, luxury resort-style living in Rosebery’s vibrant heart. This is the third release within ‘The Gallery’ – a brand new four-stage master-planned community designed by an award-winning quartet of leading architectural firms.
Spectacular low-rise towers and terrace homes, neighbouring the new Rosebery Park, encircle a series of landscaped gardens on the ground and in the sky - abundant green space where residents can sit, relax and socialise.
Above, some of the most luxurious – and largest – residences in the area, displaying the ultimate in contemporary architectural and interior design.
Get to know the blossoming Rosebery scene. Just around the corner you can experience a delicious day out with Saporium satisfying all of your culinary desires. Here, greengrocers, butchers, bakers, coffee roasters, restaurateurs and many other proud purveyors put their finest produce on show. Housed in a revived warehouse in The Cannery Rosebery, Saporium is a place where producers and shoppers come together. A place where everyone shares their passion for great-tasting food and drink.
- Find your inner designer at Koskela
- Sample the best in organic ‘seed-to-cup’ espresso at Allpress, Eden Cafe or The Grounds of Alexandria
- From the icy delights of Gelato Messina to hip brews at Archie Rose
Pedestrian and bike-friendly paths and streets lead you to the visionary new Green Square retail, leisure and transport hub linking you to the CBD in under 10 minutes. From Green Square station, it’s 5 minutes to the CBD, the harbour and Sydney airport. One train stop to Central and two stops to Town Hall, this is now one of Sydney’s most connected inner-city villages. Future light rail will soon add to the mix with direct links to top schools and universities and the city. Green Square and Rosebery also sit at the epicentre of a growing network of cycle paths. A short distance from your doorstep you will find Sydney’s finest schools and universities including;
- The Gallery is located 350m from the proposed new Green Square primary school which will accommodate 600 children and include a multipurpose hall, after school care, sports courts and open space.
- Sydney Boys/Girls High
- Sydney University, UTS and UNSW
- Only a short commute away is Sydney Grammar, Scots College, Ascham, Kambala and Kincoppal
- An array of primary schools and TAFE institutions.
The Gallery is situated 500m to an upcoming world-class public sporting haven where you will have access to a 7,000sqm aquatic centre including an indoor 50m pool, Hydrotherapy and kid’s pool, gymnasium, café and crèche with an outdoor area. Gunyama Park will include a full size synthetic multi-purpose sporting field, playground, outdoor training circuit and public amenities.